Saturday, August 18, 2012

I ran The Color Run in St Louis this morning.  I went with Chris and Marcus (from work) and Stephanie (Chris's wife).  We were Team Henry Stormchaser Thundercats (Hoooooo!). 
Pre-Race: All clean and shiny
B and Alia went along for support.  The Lowerys and Marcus spent the night in St Peters at my aunt and uncle's house, and then we met up with the Hysongs this morning.  The race was a 5K.  It was untimed and I purposefully didn't pay attention to when we started.  Chris and Steph ran together and Marcus and I ran together.  At every kilometer, we were pelted with colored powder, hence  The "Color" Run.  They also had music blasting at each color station. 
Post-Race: All colored
A fun time was had by all!  This was my 2nd race.
Alia was not interested in a hug from Mommy.
 

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Good job!! This is the second blog post in a row that I've read about this race. (The first one was here.)