Saturday, January 18, 2014

So...after a rough start of the school year and basketball season, I had gained back some of the weight that I had lost.  Our school is once again doing a Biggest Loser Challenge.  I thought this would be good motivation to get back into the swing of things.  The first week I lost 7.3 pounds.  I know it wouldn't be possible or good to do that every week, but I'm hoping for a loss every week.  I don't want to post my goals or wishes on here, but I will check in with my progress. 
I use an app called myfitnesspal to track my daily caloric intake and track my exercise.  My exercise plan is to run, walk, do yoga, and play some basketball.  If I find myself getting stuck, I might have to do some Insanity.  They're going to offer Zumba and maybe Pilates at school.  If I ever have time, I might do those too. 
I also just signed up for a 5K on February 15th.  There's another 5K I want to do at the beginning of April.  Wish me luck!

No comments: