Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Basketball started on October 22nd.  We have a smaller group than I expected: 15.  However, they all seem like great people and I'm excited to see them in action.  I was moved down to 8th grade this year since I will be staying at West Middle School next year.  All that really means is I start a week earlier and I end a week earlier.  :)

On Monday, I started another round of Girls Getting Fit.  This was the online weight-loss competition that I did last winter/spring.  I have successfully maintained my weight, but I could still lose some pounds.  All I'm doing is counting calories (tracking them on my fitness pal) and making sure to exercise every day.  The competition goes until the new year I think.  Wish me luck!
 
They wanted a picture so I took a "before" picture.

No comments: