Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mom came in for a short visit last night. We went and got frozen custard after she arrived with the doggies. This morning we got up and went to Panera for breakfast, went to the farmer's market, and browsed at Lifestyles furniture. She left between 11:30 - 12:00 today to head for Illinois. Her and Dad's anniversary is Tuesday and Kyme took the day off to spend with Mom. She may head back here Tuesday to spend the night and then drive home Wednesday. After she left, I took a nap. I hate waking up at 6:00 on the weekends, but the naps are kinda nice. I woke up at like 2:00 and was hungry. B and I went to Flat Branch for some grub and then we went to the comic shop. B had started a box (or pull) for me with Buffy, Angel, and Serenity. All we had waiting was a Buffy, but I also picked up some of the Buffy's that I've read (thanks to Joe), but didn't have. B was proud that his wife went to a comic shop and bought comics. :)

1 comment:

J. said...

I am so proud of hooking someone else on comics.